Online Customer Service Training Course
As a company it is important to ensure that your staff members have good customer service skills as building relationships with new and existing customers is important to move business forward.
Our online customer service training course will help you understand how important it is to build customer relations from new and existing customers and our video based training programme is ideal for hospital reception staff, including dental and doctors surgeries, tele-sales personnel, secretaries and office assistants.
Certification is valid for three years and once you have registered for training you will be able to download all course materials, as these can be used to follow the course as you progress through the training.
Each training video throughout the course can be paused, or rewound to gain a better understanding of the course content and on successful completion of training all customer service certification can be printed.
Our online customer service course is an ideal training solution for hospital or doctors and dental surgery receptionists, front desk staff, school receptionists, personal assistants, or anyone who requires customer service certification.
Customer service training online, cpd certified course for receptionists, office staff, secretaries and office assistants.
Registration & Start
Course Content, View Below
- Understand the principles of customer service
- Identify the purpose of customer service
- Describe how customer service affects the success of an organisation
- Identify the different types of customers an organisation may have
- Identify the range of customer needs
- Describe how effective teamwork impacts on customer service
- Understand how customer needs and expectations are formed
- Describe the purpose of an organisation’s service offer
- Describe how customer expectations are formed
- Describe the relationship between customer expectations and customer satisfaction
- Identify why it is important to ensure effective customer relationships are maintained
- Identify methods of obtaining customer feedback and why this is important
- Know the interpersonal skills and appropriate behaviour required in the customer service environment
- Identify different methods of communication
- Describe the range of interpersonal skills required for effective customer service
- Explain how non-verbal communication of the service deliverer can affect the behaviour of the customer
- Describe how personal presentation, approach and attitude will influence the perception of the service delivered
- Describe the appropriate behaviour and customer service skills required when using the telephone
- Explain why it is important to ensure that the customer is informed and reassured at all stages
- Understand the principles of responding to customers’ problems or complaints
- Identify common causes of customer problems and complaints
- Describe the importance of adapting methods of communication and behaviour to meet the individual needs of customers
- Describe ways of handling difficult customer situations
- Explain the importance of responding to customer service issues promptly
Our online customer service course is ideal for reception staff, doctors and dental receptionists, direct marketing consultants, office juniors, secretaries and more. Our training course programme will help you stay compliant with your workplace training requirements and can be used along side your current workplace policies and procedures.
Customer service training course available online, please contact us for additional information.