Level 1 Health & Safety Online Training Course
Our online level 1 health and safety training course is an awareness training programme this is aimed at people who are required to hold a valid workplace health and safety certification and is ideal for builders, carpenters, factory workers, shop assistants, office workers and managers.
Our online health & safety training course is conducted using video based instruction and each video can be paused, or rewound, so that you can fully understand the course content and structure.
It is designed to meet the Health and Safety regulations and covers regulations, precautions, planning, risk assessing, PPE, individual sectors, what causes accidents, employer/employee responsibilities, RIDDOR, COSHH, first aid, workstation/VDU safety, working at heights, gas safety, occupational health, infection control, electricity, enforcement and the dangers and links in the regulations in fire and manual handling.
Our online health & safety awareness certification is an ideal training platform for shop assistants, dental and doctors receptionists, self employed persons, or anyone who would like to gain health & safety awareness certification.
All health & safety course certification can be printed on successful completion of the training.
Level 1 health and safety training course online, cpd certified.
Registration & Start
Course Content, View Below
- Introduction and Regulation
- Health and Safety and it’s importance
- What causes accidents?
- Health and Safety Law
- Employee and Employer Responsibility
- Prevention of Accidents
- Why prevention is important and what can be done
- Risk Assessment
- The Accident triangle
- The 5 stages of Risk assessment
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Substances dangerous to health – COSHH
- Warning signs
- When an accident happens
- Basic First Aid Advice
- RIDDOR and accident reporting
- Work place policies and procedures
- Equipment in the workplace and how you can get hurt
- When accidents happen
- Changes to RIDDOR 2013
- Specific areas of health and safety training
- Formal Fire Risk Assessment
- Fire Triangle
- Calling the fire service
- Evacuation Procedures
- Good Housekeeping
- Manual Handling
- Slips, Trips, and Falls
- Work station and VDU safety
- Occupational Health
- Infection control
- Summary of Health and Safety
- Enforcement of health and safety regulations
- What you need to remember and what to do next
Our online health & safety training course will help you stay compliant with your workplace training requirements and can be used along side your current workplace policies and procedures.
For additional information regarding our health & safety online training course please contact us through our contact us page.